1- Click on the "Link" option in the bottom bar
2- Select the desired area you want to link, choose the mockup you want to link it with, from dropdown menu
Adding link is an easy to convert your mockups into a clickable prototype.
This is now your newly created link look like in your mockup.
- To see all feedback in on your mockup, click on the left "Feedback" option.
- Number represents the total number of feedback you have on this mockup.
- Click on any feedback in the left it will be highlighted over your mockup.
- See replies if there is any on those feedback
- Faster way to change status of feedback as done (Mark as complete )
2- Click on the Feedback to see comments
To reply on feedback, click the reply button to give your comments, users in your team will be notified via email about all the feedback and replies
Press "Enter Key" in any mode to go to full screen
Press "Ctrl F" to go to Feedback view
Press "Ctrl B" to go to Link view
Press "Ctrl C" to see all Feedback in a mockup
in Preview mode press SHIFT KEY to see what areas are clickable
Press "Left Arrow" key to see previous mockup
Press "Left Arrow " key to see next mockup
Designing from the cloud ! Yes thats true, now you can design and collaborate EVEN FASTER with Dropbox integration of Concept.ly.
Concept.ly is able to SYNC back automatically all the changes on your mockup, which was placed in Dropbox
Headache free way to design, no tedious upload of screen anymore.
Choose file from dropbox by clicking on the icon
Login to Dropbox account
Icon in the bottom indicate that the file is from Dropbox
Replace screen from Dropbox
Upload new file